Monday, April 23, 2012

Crossroads Grand Slam











You know those days when you are on your way home after a long days work and your wondering if you should make that quick shopping trip? Well today I did and am so happy that I decided to go! Crossroads really hit it out of the park with what they had today. I found the black leather Jeffrey Campbell heels that were marked at $22.00... then I saw the fabulous half off stamp!!! They came out to $11.25 and I couldn't be happier. Next was the green snakeskin clutch which I got that for only $8.50. The black and gold cotton striped Free People top was $12.50. Last but certainly not least, this black and blush dress fits beautifully and is so unique and I got it for $13.50. The wapping grand total was $49.75 and that is a major deal if I have ever seen one! 

5 comments:

  1. Scooooooore! Dontcha just love it when that happens...especially when they're marked 50% off...too good to be true...can't wait to see how you style em up!

    I’m hosting 5 days of GIVEAWAYS with 5 chances to WIN in honor of my blog’s 2year anniversary! Would love for you to stop by and check it out!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so lucky to have this shop! the dress looks awesome especially the bottom part of it. i can't believe it's only 13$.

    ReplyDelete