Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Jeffrey Campbell and Bracelets





This was one of the best finds I have possibly ever had! My last trip to The Closet, I scored big with these Jeffrey Campbell leather studded boots and these three bangles. The boots were seen online for $285.00, and I got them very lightly used for $38.00! I know its spring, but I couldn't resist. I also got the bangles for $4.00 a piece and I have seen similar bracelets for at least $20.00 at other stores. I always find such great deals at The Closet, and I hope some of you check it out!

10 comments:

  1. Killer kicks hun! Love all the stud detailing...perfect to pair with frilly little dresses!

    I’m hosting 5 days of GIVEAWAYS in honor of my blog’s 2yr anniversary…would love for you to stop by and check it out!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab boots! But the pony is prettier haha!
    katieneedsajob.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stud detail on the boots. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, what an amazing found you have made! boots are really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your blog dear!
    Keep posting!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. likeeee your blog
    keep posting and go for it!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. those boots are amazing!!!! wow! i want a pair so bad!!!

    love K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the clutch! So perfect! +.+
    If you have time, I'd love to know your opinion about my fashion blog. It's all about my style and preferences! :)
    xoxo
    Luzia M.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those boots!!!

    Sincerely, Heidi Caterina

    Please visit my fashion blog, http://searchingforLBD.blogspot.com
    that would make me really happy :)

    ReplyDelete