Wednesday, May 1, 2013

One Teaspoon Swim Frenzy











One Teaspoon is an Australian clothing line that has beautiful clothes and accessories that are sold in store and in boutiques and shops all over the world. I first found out about this fabulous brand from Free People and Planet Blue. I decided to check out their website and saw that they have major sales on outstanding items

The first things that jumped out at me on the site were the bikinis. I ended up ordering three since they were such a great price. The black was originally $130 and on sale for $30, the pink was $130 on sale for $30, and the nude was $160 on sale for $30. Since they came from Australia to the US, the shipping was around $25 but totally worth it!

Shipping took a little longer than I expected and so I emailed them wondering why my things hadn't shipped. They promptly responded with a 10% discount code and thanked me for my patience. They came in today (a month after ordering them) with a $10 gift card and I could not have been happier with everything.

The triangle tops ran a little smaller that I expected but they still look great. I am a 34DD and the size 12 was just enough to keep them covered and not look like a hooch. The material is heaven and I can't wait to get to the beach in these. If you get a chance check out One Teaspoon. They have a ton of other cute things on their site but the suites stole my wollet last time. I will definitely be back buying more of their clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment